You will find the panels' registrations of the webinar organized by UIA from September 01 to September 04, 2020 at the following link (Paolo Lombardi, member of the organizing committee):
• SESSION 1 - Unmanned Vessels: from Automation to Autonomy – Legal & Ethical Implications
Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/LUYnkgCxZ2k
• SESSION 2 - Liberty, Identity, Laws in a World of Genes and Genomes
Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/sywS8Q9J7GM
• SESSION 3 - Telemedicine at a Tipping Point: The pandemic accelerated its spread, but what legal changes are needed to secure its successful future?
Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/7iumUdLV8tg
• SESSION 4 - Environmental Protection and Climate Change - (How) can law respond to scientific challenges?
Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/SfwhIHB2kcU
• FINAL SESSION – Scientists and Lawyers: what they can tell each other?
Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/gviyVQGS0wg